This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us using the details at the bottom of this page.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to providing services
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from NoCA UK enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To customise the website for you.
- To contact you to provide services that you have agreed to.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To contact you about promotional emails about products, services and offers we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you
You may change the information we hold on you and/or opt out of any marketing contact by:
- Using the link at the bottom of any marketing email
- Emailing or writing to us using the contact details below
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
What personal data we share with third parties and who they are?
We share personal data with the following third parties:
MailChimp – Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
Google Analytics – Data is not transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
CPD Event Sponsors – Data is not transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
eUpdate Sponsors – Data is not transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
There are certain situations in which we may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation. The list of current sponsors is maintained on the website.
Information at our website
Our website contains past presentations and other information.
We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and we take no responsibility for such material. In the event that you purchase or obtain any goods or services from a third party then your acquisition of such goods or services will be in accordance with the third party’s terms and conditions and we will NOT have any liability to you in respect of the same.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.noca.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
We can be contacted by email at email@example.com