The roleholder will be expected to support the Head of Actuarial Reporting in presenting results and analysis to the Financial Controller, the CFO and the Chief actuary; and in addition, in interactions with the Actuarial Function Holder, internal and external audit and the Audit Committee. The roleholder will also be required to support queries from, and provide analysis to, the broader Finance Accounting team, and to support in investor interactions and regulatory requests.
· Manage the preparation of internal monthly MCEV, IFRS (eventually IFRS17) and Solvency II reporting KPIs and analyses, including information for year-end and half-year reports
· Prepare information for use in hedging, forecasting and planning
· Identify and implement improvements to the reporting processes; support and embed large-scale changes across the reporting processes
· Management of internal and external stakeholders and juggle conflicting priorities
· Support the Head of Actuarial Reporting in other ad hoc actuarial investigations and other projects as they arise
· Manage and coach less experienced members of the Actuarial Reporting team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.