The role reports to a Senior Structurer within the reinsurance team.
As the Senior Reinsurance Actuary, your role will involve:
1. Taking a lead on tender processes with external reinsurers.
2. Staying in touch with and managing relationships with external counterparties
3. Working closely with the deal origination team to understand the pipeline
4. Develop, adjust and review models where necessary
5. Work with internal and external legal counsel when it comes to reviewing and drafting legal agreements
6. Work with more junior members of the team, providing guidance and training
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will have:
An undergraduate degree in a quantitative subject
2. A strong quantitative drive
3. A track record of pricing and modelling transactions within a financial setting e.g. Banking, insurance or reinsurance;
4. Strong commercial acumen
5. Ability to nurture and develop the junior talent within the team
6. Excellent communication skills – effective engagement with internal stakeholders across the Group and ability to simplify complex topics for delivery to different audiences.
1. Experience working within a Capital team and/or other team with exposure to Regulatory concepts related to capital
2. Actuarial qualifications
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.