Within Retirement Solutions, Reinsurance is a key driver of competitiveness, capital efficiency and risk management. Continuous innovation keeps us abreast of our competitors. As a result, individuals within the team get exposure to every aspect of an insurer’s divisions across investments, finance and actuarial. The learning and development opportunities are vast.
The role reports to a Reinsurance Manager within the reinsurance team.
As a Reinsurance Analyst, your role will involve:
1. Working on tender processes with external reinsurers.
2. Building and working with pricing models both for reinsurance and annuities
3. Developing benefit projection models and developing a strong understanding of the various benefit structures present in defined benefit pensions
4. Working as part of a deal team with senior managers with the aim of executing transactions
5. Review models where necessary
6. Contribute to the process of drafting legal agreements and governance papers
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will have:
1. Actuarial Student or fully qualified Actuary
2. A strong quantitative drive
3. Experience pricing and modelling transactions within a financial setting e.g. Banking, insurance, reinsurance or consulting;
4. Excellent Written skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.