The primary focus of this role will be to lead the origination and execution of new bulk annuity transactions consistent with the Group’s growth aspirations. This role will also be key to driving the development of the firm’s BPA offering, as we seek to expand our proposition for defined benefit pension schemes.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of negotiating complex deals within a BPA context. They will have excellent commercial and business acumen and an ability to work within a fast paced multi-disciplinary team.
• To lead the origination of new bulk annuity transactions consistent with the Group’s growth aspirations, value metrics, and risk appetite.
• To lead the execution of bulk annuity transactions.
• To contribute to the development of the Group’s BPA client proposition.
• To manage, monitor and report on the Group’s BPA pipeline.
• To contribute to the development and implementation of Group BPA strategy and represent the Group and its values internally and externally.
• To identify and mitigate risk within the BPA function.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.