The primary focus of this role will be produce bulk annuity quotations efficiently, accurately and on time. There will also be opportunities to work on development projects, as we seek to expand our proposition for defined benefit pension schemes.
• Provide support to the Pricing Actuaries in the pricing and implementation of bulk annuity transactions
• Take responsibility for modelling the liabilities and assets and assessing capital requirements, and performing analysis to recommend appropriate assumptions
• Build, develop, document, run and maintain actuarial models, ensuring robust controls and processes are followed (including development of bespoke financial models for strategic projects)
• Contribute to ensuring deals are priced both accurately and commercially in line with pricing and governance processes and delivered to agreed timescales
• Effectively manage your workload and prioritise multiple projects appropriately
• Liaise with the Financial Risk Team to ensure that governance processes are followed and that all risks are appropriately analysed, managed and mitigated
• Contribute to ad-hoc development projects across the BPA team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.