The primary focus of this role will be produce bulk annuity quotations efficiently, accurately and on time. There will be opportunities to work on development projects and oversee the development of BPA Pricing Analysts, as we seek to expand our proposition for defined benefit pension schemes.
There will be a focus on the following:
• Provide support to the Senior Pricing Actuaries in the pricing and implementation of bulk annuity transactions
• Take responsibility for modelling the liabilities and assets and assessing capital requirements, and performing analysis to recommend appropriate assumptions
• Build, develop, document, run and maintain actuarial models, ensuring robust controls and processes are followed (including development of bespoke financial models for strategic projects)
• Contribute to ensuring deals are priced both accurately and commercially in line with pricing and governance processes and delivered to agreed timescales
• Liaise with the Finance and Actuarial teams to ensure that the financial impacts of proposed transactions are properly understood and within risk appetite
• Liaise with the Financial Risk Team to ensure that governance processes are followed and that all risks are appropriately analysed, managed and mitigated
• Take responsibility for overseeing the development of BPA Pricing Analysts.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.